United Way of Summit County Employment Opportunities
Position Title: Manager, Corporate Engagement
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Corporate & Community Engagement
Supervisor: Lindsey Myers
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To engage and build relationships with investors, partners, advocates, and volunteers to bring awareness to the work of UWSC and increase campaign revenue for concentrated accounts. Maintain and cultivate existing investors’ relationships while generating new individual relationships and corporate partnerships.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Percentage of Time
60% 1. Corporate Account Management: Increase campaign involvement and revenue by developing strategic plans and objectives, which align with companies’ needs and corporate social responsibility goals.
- Research and communicate with investors to learn more about them as donors and their interests to add value to campaigns while leveraging best practice strategies of UWSC to volunteer, advocate, and give.
- Deliver supplies, attend events and monitor progress and follow up though out duration of campaign.
- Research accounts to stay up to date on current status of business/organization and employment.
25% 2. Relationship Building: Builds relationships with multiple levels of investors, advocates, donors and volunteers (minimum of 4 per week). Delivers effective individual and group presentations which are powerful and impactful to drive support of UWSC.
10% 3. Community Engagement: Support UWSC’s Engagement Events by recruiting volunteers from assigned portfolio. Assist in set up and execution of Engagement events, as needed.
5% 4. Reporting: Consistently provide quality projections and reports for campaigns to Corporate Engagement Director Maintains accurate communication notes and complete account information in the Andar (CRM Database System).
JOB RELATIONSHIPS WITH: All internal staff of United Way of Summit County as well as corporate partners and donors.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, business management, organization management, sales management or another related field required.
- Competent in MS Office products.
- Interest in the improvement of the Summit County community.
- Initiative and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a high-performing team.
- Organized, able to prioritize, strategically plan, and meets deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and passion for the mission of United Way of Summit County.
- Commitment to maintaining an awareness of best practices within the United Way Worldwide Network.
- Position is primarily a normal office setting, requiring long periods of sedentary work at a desk and computer.
- Access to reliable insured automobile to be used for work-related travel in Summit County area.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach with hands and arms, bend and stoop.
- Minimal lifting up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Must be willing to work non-standard work schedule including nights, weekends, and other unusual hours on occasion.
- After-hours event attendance occasionally.
- Valid driver license and proof of insurance.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants that meet the minimum qualifications can submit an updated resume to human resources by Monday December 10, 2018.
EOE. No phone calls, please.